Sims Features Industry-leading Pella Windows
The Pella Windows Difference
Since 1925, these American-made wooden windows have represented innovation in technology, manufacturing skills and quality. The Pella Corporation has more than 150 product and design patents. The company stands behind its products with a commitment to go beyond the ordinary, to work smart, solve problems and deliver the best wooden windows available.
Quality Wooden Windows Defined
Quality, for Pella Windows, is defined by innovative, purposeful design that delivers unmatched performance. Beyond developing high-tech manufacturing techniques, Pella has also developed exclusive installation methods that help to ensure its windows fit well and last.
Behind every new window is Pella’s Design Assurance Laboratory. Each window is certified to every industry standard, but in the Design Assurance Lab, test after test confirms that Pella wooden windows exceed the most rigorous standards. Testing includes:
- Exposure to extreme temperatures – using infrared cameras to detect any energy loss
- Accelerated weathering
- Acid/salt corrosion
- Specially designed light chambers to simulate the harshest impact of direct sunlight – ultraviolet, visible light and infrared
- Advanced testing of wood preservatives to ensure resistance to moisture, decay and stains from mold and mildew
Pella 450 Series Replacement Windows
The Pella 450 Series of wood replacement windows provides a high-quality product filled with popular features and options. It combines the beauty of wood with low-maintenance technology. The replacement windows of the Pella 450 Series are energy efficient and adapted to most any requirement.
These dependable replacement wooden windows include features usually found only on premium priced competitors. Highlights of the Pella 450 Series include:
- Wooden interiors that Pella will stain, paint or prime prior to installation
- A variety of grill styles and pattern are available
- Low-maintenance, aluminum-clad exteriors are available in 10 colors
- EnduraClad® protective finish resists fading
- EnduraGuard® wood protection resists moisture, decay and stains – as well as termite damage
- Fold-away handles on casement windows
- High-transparency screens
- A wide range of standard styles, shapes and sizes
- Made-to-order replacement windows available in ¼-inch increments for a perfect fit
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- InsulShield® energy-efficient glass collection
- Exceed Energy Star guidelines in all 50 states
Pella Corporation has an enviable record of accomplishments and innovation, including:
- 1937 – The first Pella windows debut with steel frames, wooden interiors, divided windowpanes and an exterior wash feature
- 1964 – Pella invented the first double-hung window with a sash that pivots so outside glass can be cleaned from inside the house
- 1992 – The Pella 450 Series was introduced, delivering premium features and high-end quality at a value price
- Dozens of innovations and national awards/honors
Many replacement window manufacturers claim these and similar features but it’s a safe bet – Pella had it first!
Recognized Coast to Coast For Wooden Windows Excellence
The Pella commitment to excellence and environmental stewardship has been repeatedly recognized. The company is proud to partner with a long list of industry organizations as it maintains its position as a true industry leader. Among those significant partners are:
- Energy Star – the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) program promoting energy-efficient products.
- NFRC – National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) promotes and evaluates highly energy-efficient products
- S. Green Building Council – The organization that developed the LEED® certification program – Pella offers products that comply with LEED requirements.
- AIA/CES – American Institute of Architects/Continuing Education System works with Pella to develop learning opportunities for architects and building professionals.
- Governor’s Environmental Award – An Iowa-based company, Pella received the prestigious Governor’s Award in its home state for managing waste and recycling during its manufacturing process.
- EPA Honors – Pella has received the EPA Pollution Prevention Award as well as the EPA Hammer Award both for its commitment to protecting the environment through responsible manufacturing. Accredited into the EPA’s SmartWay transportation program for responsible use of partners and private fleets to deliver products throughout the country.
- National Arbor Day Foundation Award – Pella makes a concerted effort to plant trees and promote responsible forestry in support of its creation of wooden windows.
Sims Exteriors and Remodeling is proud to team with a replacement window supplier with the same commitment to delivering quality, energy-efficient replacement window products on time to exceed every customer’s expectations. Call us to learn how Pella replacement windows will enhance your home in Madison WI.
Copyright © 2018 Madison Exteriors and Remodeling All rights reserved